Our collective experience is your answer to the difficult issues that housing communities face in this ever complicated world. Clients turn to us when their issues are complex and require unique problem solving and extensive trial experience. Resolving conflict is what we do best.
We advocate passionately for our clients, both in and out of court, to end and prevent the conflicts that interfere with business and life. Our litigation experience produces results and provides the proper lens to navigate clients out of rough situations and back to what they do best.
Our Community Representation Involves:
- Complex Litigation Related to HOAs and Apartments
- Insurance Recovery
- Construction Defect
- Water Intrusion and Mold Disputes
- Specialized General Counsel Representation
- Mountain and Small communities
- Mediation and Arbitration
We also focus on:
- Non-Compete Litigation
- Fair Housing Litigation
- Construction Disputes Including Mechanics’ Lien Foreclosure
- Real Estate Disputes
- Complex Collections (fraudulent transfers, veil piercing, etc.)