Practice Areas and Expertise
Lee grew up in Colorado and graduated from the University of Colorado in 1991 with a bachelor of science in marketing and finance. Lee graduated from the University of Gonzaga School of Law in 1995 where he obtained a juris doctor.
Prior to forming Gravely Pearson, Lee practiced in boutique law firms in California, specializing in community association law (including construction defect litigation and complex civil litigation), alternative medicine law, and other corporate litigation, employment matters, and transactional matters. Lee, with his family, moved back to Colorado in 1995, where he continues to expend his legal expertise.
Lee is a three-time Colorado High School state gymnastics champion, a letterman from CU as a Ralphie Runner, and an alumni of the Alpha Epsilon Pi and Phi Alpha Delta Fraternities.
Lee recently retired as a men’s gymnastics coach and has turned his attention to supporting his daughter’s varsity cheerleading team and spending time with his wife and daughter. Lee is also a member of the Colorado Legislative Action Committee for the Colorado chapters of the Community Association Institute, and a former member of the Programs and Education Committee for the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Community Association Institute.
Gonzaga University School of Law – J.D.
• California Bar Association
• Denver Bar Association
• Community Association Institute (Colorado Chapters) – Colorado Legislative Action Committee
• Community Association Institute – Rocky Mountain Chapter (member, speaker and former member of Programs and Education Committee)
• Community Association Institute – Southern Colorado Chapter (member)
• California (inactive)
• United States District Court for the District of Colorado
• United States District Court for the Central District of California
• United States District Court for the Southern District of California (inactive)
• United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado
• United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California
• United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of California
• United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit